Produkten har attribut att välja
Fibres create a spatial net in concrete mixtures, which functions as micro-reinforcement, and thereby eliminates the need for the use of anti-shrink steel nets.
27.49 kr /st
27.49 kr /st
This product is not sold individually. You must select at least 1 quantity for this product.
Varning: Sista varan i lager!
Tillgänglig efter datum:
|Förbrukning||approx. 0,6 kg - 1 kg/m³ of concrete|
|Ansökan||Ett tillsatsmedel för betong, murbruk, gips; bra på avdragare betonggolv, förtillverkade betongprodukter|
Fibres create a spatial net in concrete mixtures, which functions as micro-reinforcement, and thereby eliminates the need for the use of anti-shrink steel nets. The fibres are made of pure, chemically neutral polypropylene which, upon contact with water, guarantees that it will easily become wet thereby ensuring a remarkably good miscibility in concrete mixtures or in mortar. Fibres create a spatial net in the concrete mixture which functions as micro-reinforcement and thereby eliminates the need for the use of anti-shrink steel nets, and therefore they provide many positive effects:
1. Almost total elimination of shrinkage cracks and micro-cracks
2. Reduction of the concrete water’s permeability and absorption
3. Increase in the concrete surface’s resistance to abrasion
4. Increase in the impact strength and resistance to crumbling
5. Improvement in the concrete’s workability and resistance to the segregation of its components
6. Improvement in shotcrete rheology
7. Increase in the concrete’s fire resistance