Produkten har attribut att välja
IZOPLAST 2K-W is an emulsion based bitumen two-ingredient sealing compound of high flexibility, without any solvents, modified with polymers, fillers, and fibres.
IZOPLAST 2K-W is a bitumen emulsion based two-ingredient sealing compound of high flexibility, without any solvents, modified with polymers, fillers, and fibres.
- making durable, thick-layered, elastic, waterproofing coatings on both vertical and horizontal surfaces, below the ground level (foundations, underground parts of buildings and reservoirs of non-drinking water) without the need for using technical inserts;
- as the interlayer insulation under monolith underlayments in wet and humid rooms, on balconies, terraces;
- point-wise or with the entire surface gluing of protective, drying or thermal-insulation panels made of pressed polystyrene or rigid polystyrene foam;
- especially recommended in conditions of strong hydration and saline water environments with sodium chlorides. Resistance to saline water (about 3%).
- for use in communication civil engineering, for road and railway facilities without limitations, civil engineering structures of city railways (underground) without limitations, and for individual applications.
Scope of use
Gluing of protective, drying, or thermal-insulation panels made of pressed polystyrene or rigid polystyrene foam: glue the compound onto the existing dry real hydro-insulation panel by applying it with strips or floats: strips about 4 cm wide (some 3 strips per 1 m2), or patches (some 6 – 8 patches per individual panel).
The consumption of IZOPLAST 2K-W for the first insulation layer – about 3.5 kg/m2, for making two insulation layers – about 5.5 kg/m2.