- priming of concrete bases, cement and cement-gypsum coats and ceramics before the laying of the insulation made of asphalt mixes, e.g. IZOPLAST B-W or IZOPLAST 2K-W, tar papers, including those welded, and for the protection of wooden elements;
- creation of moisture-proofing and water-proofing insulation coatings of a “light” type on both vertical and horizontal concrete elements used in: road and railway civil engineering facilities, civil engineering structures of city railways (underground), and for individual applications.
- ecological, easy and simple to use;
- no organic solvents;
- used cold on dry or matt-humid base, short drying time;
- excellent penetration properties, it penetrates deeply into all mineral bases;
- increases the adhesion of the real insulation to the base;
- after bonding, the coating is resistant to weather conditions;
- protects structure elements from the effects of chemically aggressive substances present in the soil;
- can be used in contact with polystyrene foam, mineral wool and wood.
The consumption of IZOPLAST R-W for priming and first insulation coating – about 0.2 – 0.5L/m². For subsequent coatings about 0.15 – 0.35L/m².