Where to Use
As an elastic adhesive for:
- Cover plates, gaskets and coverings.
- Acoustic ceiling tiles.
- Floor moldings and door sills.
- Light weight construction materials.
- Wood or metal and door frames.
- Roof tiles.
As an elastic joint sealer for:
- Air ducts and high vacuum systems.
- Containers, tanks, and silos.
- Gaskets in openings in walls or floors for ducts, piling, etc.
- Reservoirs or water retaining structures.
- Aluminum fabrication.
- Bolted lap joints.
- Excellent adhesion on all cement-based materials, brick, ceramics, glass, metals, wood, epoxy, polyester and acrylic resin.
- Fast cure rate.
- Good weathering and water resistance.
- Can be painted over with water, oil, and rubber-based paints. (Preliminary tests recommended).
- High durability.